What is Grace Marriage?
* Grace Marriage is a proactive marriage wellness coaching ministry.
* Couples meet with a group of couples 4 times a year for a 6-hour period.
* Couples will be refreshed by the grace of Christ, engage concepts and strategies, apply them to their marriage, talk with one another and share insights (to the extent they are comfortable) with the group.
* Grace Marriage is an ongoing ministry that helps couples establish a rhythm to look “big picture” and intentionally work on their marriage!
How much does it cost?
* Grace Marriage costs $300 per couple per year. This fee covers all the resources, materials, food, and drinks for four 6-hour meetings per year.
* Limited spots available. Reserve your spot with $100. Pay the second $100 by December 15th, and the final $100 by January 15th.
When do Grace Marriage groups meet?
* SCC Grace Marriage groups will meet at the church on these dates—Feb 2, May 18, Aug 24, & Nov 30. Put these on your calendar!!
Questions? Contacts SCC Grace Marriage Director, Carla J. Combs at firstname.lastname@example.org