Develop and lead a balanced student (Grade 6-12) ministry at Springdale Community Church
that encourages students to know God and be known, equips them to give their time, talents, and treasures to the Lord and to others
and to Lead them to engage their neighbors and nations with the Gospel of King Jesus.
1. Endorse and support the Springdale Community Church Covenant and Statement of Faith in the Constitution.
2. Bachelor’s degree in student ministries or its equivalency.
3. Previous experience in student ministry
4. Administrative abilities and spiritual gifts of pastor/teacher
5. Ability to manage the budget, ministry operations and youth ministry personnel.
Please send all inquires to Brian@springdalechurch.com